This blog is intended to keep my family and friends up-to-date about my
activities, thoughts and feelings, while being away from Germany "across
the pond" working as an intern at DaimlerChrysler RTNA in Palo Alto, CA.

Monday, January 17

First Post

Hello World!

This is my first post to my newly created blog!

Actually, I should be learning Linux kernel programming, but I am much more curious about how to create my own personal blog right at the moment. The date of the exam isn't scheduled yet anyway! ;)

Have fun and expect more to come soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Groovy...another blogger...welcome to the blogosphere :-)

It would be really great if you could add a rss-feed (which is only possible with a pro account here (source:http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=290&query=rss&topic=0&type=f) - so maybe you should try feedburner...)

Cheers Ingo

Saturday, January 22, 2005 1:51:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 3:26:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home