This blog is intended to keep my family and friends up-to-date about my
activities, thoughts and feelings, while being away from Germany "across
the pond" working as an intern at DaimlerChrysler RTNA in Palo Alto, CA.

Friday, January 28

Documents On Their Way

Finally, after one of the most stressful days in a long time my visa application is on its way to CIEE. I filled out the last forms today from 9am to 4pm. Then I went to the copy shop, duplicated them, put everything in an envelope and ultimately sent them out to CIEE.

Unfortunately, I was pushed for time on the way to the copy shop, because the post office would close at 5pm, so I was much too fast and got caught by a speed camera, once again! Damn it! I guess my speed was something around 80 kilometers per hour, while permitted are only 50 kilometers per hour in the city. So I will probably get another 3 points! ;(

Hope my parents will not read this...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch :-(

I guess the only one how is rubbing it's hand is the city treasury...ka-ching...

Ingo

Saturday, January 29, 2005 8:34:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you seen to much 2 Fast 2 Furious and Getaway in Stockholm?

:-)
Marc

Tuesday, February 01, 2005 4:14:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home