This blog is intended to keep my family and friends up-to-date about my
activities, thoughts and feelings, while being away from Germany "across
the pond" working as an intern at DaimlerChrysler RTNA in Palo Alto, CA.

Thursday, September 13

My Pimp Car 2.1

Although thought impossible by the majority of people and even initially by myself, I further increased the pimp factor of my car to another level by adding Office Space-style flair stickers to my pimp mobile a few days ago. I know this sounds totally unbelievable but you can make sure yourself by investigating the photos below.

I also dated Pam a couple of days ago - Oh boy, she's a damn Austrian hottie!! - and "had her" on the back seat of my car. Whoops, too much information.....


Baden-Wuerttemberg Sticker


In-N-Out Burger Sticker


Apple Sticker - since I'm seriously considering to buy an iPod touch

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey rico my sweetheart, this is Pam again. How r u doing dude? Your pimp car 2.1 looks even more sexy (although i never thought that this would be possible at all).
I have great news for you, although I looked already very sexy last week, I was able to lose some weight. Now I am not 90-60-90 anymore, but 89-59-89 (inch, not centimetres) - isn't that aaaawesomly amazing?
Here is a recent picture of me: http://www.enjoyhealth.com/images/Pam1.jpg
I'm looking forward to our next date - please don't forget to bring your pimpcar 2.1.

love, pam

PS: the gold colored wheels look incredibly gay. please consider to exchange them with 22inch chrome spinner wheels.

Friday, September 14, 2007 1:36:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey rico, it's pam again - i am so sorry but I just noticed that I accidently posted the wrong picture yesterday. that picture was not showing me but some random woman or whatever.
so, here is my real picture (just took it yesterday): http://www.linux.org.ru/gallery/bigxU8NF2.jpg

love, pam

Friday, September 14, 2007 5:17:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home