This blog is intended to keep my family and friends up-to-date about my
activities, thoughts and feelings, while being away from Germany "across
the pond" working as an intern at DaimlerChrysler RTNA in Palo Alto, CA.

Friday, February 4

Blade Trinity

Yesterday evening, just when I thought I could start learning, Etze called me and we decided to go out to the movie theater accompanied by Alex. So we went to UFA-Palast Stuttgart and watched Blade Trinity. Although the movie is currently only rated 5.8 at IMDb, it was a real-fun action movie, the kind of turn off your brain, enjoy your beer and have fun! ;)

Guess who stood next to us, when we were buying popcorn and beer before the movie started and who stood in front of me when I opened the restroom's door after the movie? It was Kevin Kurányi, the soccer player of VfB Stuttgart!

After the movie we went to Calwer Eck, which is normally a really cool pub with self-brewed beer, but yesterday it was absolutely impossible to stay there, due to a carnival party with 30-50 year old people and extremely bad party music, the style which is nowadays played on every Mallorca or Après-ski party. It's amazing to see that people party and party to the same shit music again and again! So we went to Suite 212 where relaxed house music was played and stayed there for a while...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home