This blog is intended to keep my family and friends up-to-date about my
activities, thoughts and feelings, while being away from Germany "across
the pond" working as an intern at DaimlerChrysler RTNA in Palo Alto, CA.

Monday, February 28

Nightlife@Bett (aka Jasi's Revenge)

Last Saturday, Jasi had her chance to revenge for the fucking bed party the week before. I promised that she could decide where to party this evening and she wanted to go out to Bett. Although I had never been there before, I had a bad feeling, because I had heard that lots of "Lans" are hanging around there and mixed music is played (chart music alert! ;). However, I had no choice, so accompanied by Hartmut and a friend we headed towards Stuttgart.

Other than expected, we had no problems entering the club (so the M1 backup plan fell through ;(, although we were three guys and only one girl. This was probably because we arrived far too soon at 10:30 pm. Entrance was 3 bucks for a nearly empty lounge with sofas at the sides and hardly noticeable music. Hehe, Alex, Isa and Etze were right around the corner at Marshall Bar and continually SMSed that it was really good there and Vlado was spinning House music.

But it became surprisingly well. While the lounge filled, the DJ started spinning this kinda mainstream House music, which is played everywhere nowadays and the lounge turned into a club. This whole place was astonishingly endurable, since I already expected Black, RnB or chart music. So I really had fun and definitively enjoyed Bett a lot more than Jasi enjoyed N-Pir.

Later, on our way home, I absolutely confirmed my driving skills: on the way down from the top floor of the parking garage (mainly being busy with searching for some cool track on my MP3 player) suddenly a gate appeared without any machine where to put the ticket. Then I realized that I had taken the way in instead of the way out of the parking garage. So I had to drive backwards to the next floor to get to the damn exit. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home