This blog is intended to keep my family and friends up-to-date about my
activities, thoughts and feelings, while being away from Germany "across
the pond" working as an intern at DaimlerChrysler RTNA in Palo Alto, CA.

Thursday, January 5

Oppressively Contracted

Hehe, just kidding...

A couple of days ago, my long anticipated contract for a working student job arrived, so I'm officially a member of "The Family" again. Cheers Berthold! :) The contract is valid for one year and I'm gonna work on a twice-a-week basis at the research center in Böblingen-Hulb starting next Monday on January, 9th 2006. Finally I'm gonna make some money again to pay off my debts, which have accumulated over the last year in California and which I'm still owing my parents. My supervisor suggested that after that one year of student work he wants me to write my diploma thesis there, so this looks really promising and I'm looking forward to Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home