This blog is intended to keep my family and friends up-to-date about my
activities, thoughts and feelings, while being away from Germany "across
the pond" working as an intern at DaimlerChrysler RTNA in Palo Alto, CA.

Monday, April 25

Self-made Bread

Listened to Phantom Planet's California high volumed over and over again this afternoon while making bread myself. Simply followed my brothers' instructions et voilà. It's really tasty, see photos below. However, didn't bake a gun into the bread like someone (I embarrassingly forgot) suggested at Californication. So being able to make my own bread and having credit card and cell phone enable me to practically survive nearly world-wide I guess! ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Stefan said...

greetz,


hehe ... well done :)

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 2:48:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home