This blog is intended to keep my family and friends up-to-date about my
activities, thoughts and feelings, while being away from Germany "across
the pond" working as an intern at DaimlerChrysler RTNA in Palo Alto, CA.

Wednesday, April 27

The Last Supper

I am just enjoying my last german beer (Prinzregent Luitpold) and going to tell you what happened today. It's my 26th birthday today and didn't celebrate much, because I was mainly busy with packing my baggage. Mostly got cash presents plus some flowers and a bottle of wine from my parents. Jule came over for coffee and cake and gave me some cool perfume. Got a hair cut afterwards and bought some chocolate for the first weeks in America (Ritter-Sport, Kinderriegel and Nutella, mhiam! ;). Stumppi visited me later and picked up his digicam bag he lost at Californication. Had officially original german Maultaschen for supper and just finished my last german beer. Bud Light here I come! Departure will be tomorrow at 11:55am. Hope to post updates more frequently after being back on earth! ;) See you all in seven months...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home