This blog is intended to keep my family and friends up-to-date about my
activities, thoughts and feelings, while being away from Germany "across
the pond" working as an intern at DaimlerChrysler RTNA in Palo Alto, CA.

Sunday, March 20

Tooth Fairy Action

Another week is gone, two days left until the exam, I'm quite confident at the moment though. Nothing special happened last week beside learning, except for the visit at the dentist. As mentioned earlier, one of my front teeth, which kept me stressing for years, had to be pulled.

My dentist called me last Monday morning telling me that a patient had cancelled his appointment, thus offering me to pull my tooth already this day instead of Wednesday. I agreed and was at the practice at 11 am. The most painful part were the injections. Since the tooth was ignited and I am kind of pain sensitive, I got triple dose to feel absolutely nothing. She pulled the tooth, but unfortunately couldn't insert the implant, because the tooth was too ignited. So she sutured the wound and pasted a provisionary solution only, which will be in place till Thursday this week, when I will get the ultimate provisionary for the time in America. The implant will then be inserted, when I will be back in Germany after the internship has ended.

I took my old tooth and it looks really disgusting. It's still full of blood. If you really want (and can stand it ;), you can view it here. Seems that I already start rotting! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home