This blog is intended to keep my family and friends up-to-date about my
activities, thoughts and feelings, while being away from Germany "across
the pond" working as an intern at DaimlerChrysler RTNA in Palo Alto, CA.

Sunday, March 6

Workout Delusion

Hehe, you probably won't believe me, but I signed up for a two-month membership at Fitness Gallery Esslingen last Thursday. Yeah, keep on laughing, Robert! ;) Most people say, this place simply sucks, however they were the only ones offering me an affordable two-month contract. So I had no choice. I signed up mainly because I can't do any activities outside at the moment, since it's so damn cold this year (last year I was already biking in January). Additionally, Hartmut and me are planning a bike tour to Ludwigshafen to visit Jasi in April, which I as likely as not won't make untrained.

So I went there on Friday for the first time. The atmosphere was really cool and the people were all friendly. Since I had absolutely no idea what to do (I will meet Sanja, my personal trainer on Wednesday next week), all I did was riding the ergometer. I radically burned 500 calories, while watching TV and listening to Afrob. After this I was really hungry and went straight to Subway! ;) I will go there again tomorrow...

PS. As you might already have discovered, there has been a real-time terror-alert display at the end of the sidebar for some hours. Panic now! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home