This blog is intended to keep my family and friends up-to-date about my
activities, thoughts and feelings, while being away from Germany "across
the pond" working as an intern at DaimlerChrysler RTNA in Palo Alto, CA.

Monday, March 21

Caffeine Flash (aka Mindgames)

It's nearly 1:30 am and as every night I am so adrenalized from all the coffee, black tea, coke, chocolate, sweets and extra sugar I needed over the day "to keep my brain spin" (as Sven Väth used to say), that I absolutely can't calm down and get some sleep at the moment. Don't know what to write else, I guess I will futilely (or is it spelled futily?) surf the web a little...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mensch Rico, du weißt mein Englisch ist "not so good". ich drücke dir fest die Daumen für einen guten Start. Schreib , ob die Mail ankommen ist - oder wo soll ich hinschreiben
Grüße von Wilfried und Regina aus Freisen

Thursday, April 28, 2005 3:41:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home